Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost three weeks old!

Seneca will be three weeks old on Tuesday...wow, how times passes! She has been so much fun to be with! I just absolutely adore her! We have been in Utah the past week and a half spending some time with Matt and his family. Seneca and I will be returning to California this weekend since we can't be gone longer than two weeks at a time. (Sorry for not letting you Utan's know, I want to keep her in for up to a month.) I hope to be back in Utah permanently around mid-October. We found out last week that the Native American tribe is going to approve the adoption. They will be meeting as a tribal council on September 20th at which time they should document this approval in writing. Then this will get sent to our social worker and once this is received we should be clear to move to Utah. So, please continue to keep us, as well as Seneca's (Sabrina) birth mother in your prayers.
Here are more pictures...
Her first football game (BYU vs UCLA)

Snuggling with dad

Chilling on the floor Her first smile on camera!

I love this picture!

11 comments:

grossidn said...

She's gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet her in October :-)

love you!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! What a great blessing for your family. I hope all goes well with the tribal approval and moving to UT.

Mrs. Jones says said...

Oh man! She is GEORGOUS!! I am SOOSOSOSOSOSO happy for you guys! Makes me cry to see all the photos. I just love you guys are parents. PLEASE let me know if I can give you some stuff. (no clothes left, but I do have a bumbo and a boppy and a play mat. Also, a suggestion on a baby book :) I used one for Gabe and now they just came out with a new edition. It is called Baby's record book by Amy Nebens. The BEST baby book :) Congrats again! Looks like she might have light eyes!

Alison said...

What a beautiful baby!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you're enjoying every moment...they grow toooooooo fast!

Mike and Lara said...

Thanks for showing us your sweet baby. She is so beautiful!!! I absolutely love every picture! We are all so excited for you guys! enjoy every moment!
Love ya! Lara and Mike Hansen

Tarah said...

she is SOOOO precious. You two will be the best parents ever! We love you guys and congrats. She looks like you, Mesia.

Em Mort said...

She is beautiful!! I have been thinking so much about you because I know you are doing the baby thing too -and enjoying it for the first time - how exciting! I am so happy for you and Matt and Seneca. What an amazing blessing!

Debbie Hadley said...

How fun, a family trip to Utah! I hope Seneca enjoyed her first BYU football game. Hope to see you guys soon.
loves!

Megan said...

Good Luck at the approval! It was great to see you all. Hope we can see you again soon. Best wishes!

lisa said...

Congrats you guys...she is wonderful. Can't wait to meet her vis-a-vis :)

Sister Skylar Blue Clifford said...

Mesia - I need you to send me your address. I have a gift for the baby. I was supposed to be at your shower, but showed up to my good friend's baby shower at noon in Huntington Beach, and it ended up being a sit down four course meal. I thought for sure I would be there only a few hours, and head to Ladera, but it just wasn't appropriate for me to leave. I am SSSSOOOOO happy for you guys! She is darling. All of that hair! What an exciting time! XOXO Lindsey Denison (lindseydenison@mac.com)