Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Please enjoy our holiday pictures! We hope you all had a wonderful time this holiday season!



Mom, Seni & her new doll

Seni & Anna

Christmas morning

Dad & Seni

Grandparents & Grandkids

Seni & her gingerbread house

Seni eating the candy instead of decorating the house

 Sweets candy factory tour in Salt Lake


Seni & Anna

Elizabeth, Papa, and Seni

Seni & Dad in the snow!

Dad & Seni!


Seni in the jacuzzi with the cousins


Temple Square Christmas Lights
 
Chuck E Cheese---yuck!

3 comments:

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

Wow, Seneca has gotten so big! I'm sad that we aren't out in Utah to spend time with you guys, we miss you! :( I hope that you're enjoying your last little bit of time in Utah with business school. Keep me posted on where you're going from here and hopefully 2010 will be an awesome one for you guys!

JD and Jen Beck said...

I can't believe how big Seneca has gotten! She is so stinkin cute! We need to play soon- we miss you guys:)

Karin said...

We miss you all ready! Such fun, times. Lizzy said "I miss Granma and Papa. Actually, I miss Seni."
Love your C.E.C. sentiments! My thoughts exactly;)