Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Pictures

Here are some random shots of various things we've experienced along the way.
It was a holiday here on Monday, May 10th. So we hit the fair they were having in town. 
I have always loved doing laundry until now! Ugh...so exhausting... washing your clothes, hanging them up to try, take down, fold....not so fun anymore. 
Every time we get in the car Seneca takes off her shoes and socks.
Center Ville of Manosque
Same area...just in front of a church.
Their Saturday markets.
More food at the market
In the heart of Manosque
Same location
Seneca and I visiting the town of Vinon sur Verdon. She was playing in the water with these kids she met. 
Playing in water again...this time naked! 
We hiked to the top of this Mont. You can see the valley we live in from above. 

In the background is a view of Manosque.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations Matt on graduating with an MBA! That is quite an accomplishment. I guess its been a few weeks since I checked out your blog. Are you guys in France? How long are you going to stay? What an adventure! Good to hear from you!

Alicia said...

Wow! I am so jealous... and you all look beautiful. :)

Julia Harps said...

I dreamed of living in france the other night. You must be on my mind! Looks like an awesome adventure. Seni is so dang beautiful! miss you.