Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lac de Sainte Croix

This past weekend we were invited to go to lac de sainte de croix. This lake was formed in 1975 from a dam in the Verdon river. Unfortunately, I left my purse (with camera) at our friend's house...so, I didn't get pictures of the place. Here are some stock pictures from the internet to give you a feel of the place.
The one bad thing about heading to places around France and probably most of Europe are the tight, windy roads...normally I don't get car sick but here is it usually given. On this road trip, as we approached Ste. Croix, Seneca got sick in the car...poor girl! I was not prepared for that....so, we had to borrow some clothes from our friends...this is what she wore.
Besides the crazy roads...we had a wonderful time. We rented a paddle boat and the boys played on a catamaran.


Random stuff....

Seneca playing with her stickers.

Below is a goofy video of us doing yoga...
Mom & Seni doing Yoga

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anne said...

that little girl is so cute...and love the video.

Scott and Megan said...

oh Mesia, it looks like you are just living in a travel book! I love it. I love that you have embraced this adventure. I absolutely CANNOT believe how big Seni is getting! That flew by to me! Love your pictures, keep them coming! Hope you are well!

Suz said...

Wow it all looks so beautiful! What a fun adventure. Oh and that video is hilarious! Looks like seneca is a great help while you are trying to do yoga! :)

The Waltz's said...

I love the sticker pics!! My kids love to put them on their belly's especially too! It blows my mind every time I see how big Senica is!!

Nichelle said...

i hate how fast time goes by with kids. i can't believe that we haven't seen you guys for a year but in that year Seni has gone from a baby to a little girl:( I love her! you're the best mom Mesia!

Beverly Livingston said...

Always love your pics. Seni is getting so big!