Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flying over Provence

Before we chat about flying...I had to insert the latest pictures of Seneca. She loves water and was washing the dishes...NAKED! Love that bum! Then she pointed out to me that their was a rainbow! 

We have met some wonderful friends here in the area and one of then happens to fly planes as a hobby. He invited the guys to go flying this past weekend. Matt said he flew up over Gap toward the French Alps. Based on the pictures it looked like an amazing flight!
The little plane

The leaves are changing...
Co-pilot!

 A lake near Gap: Lac Serre-Poncon





Matt said this is a small church on this little island. I guess there used to be a village here which was flooded when the lake was created. An now this is all you see.

Matt had a wonderful time!  

5 comments:

Karin said...

Wow, what a beautiful place to go flying over! Such fun:)
Anna has a similar picture to that one of Seneca. So funny! She is a doll. Anna was talking all about Seni this morning.

Beverly Livingston said...

So cool! I have only been in one small plane in Costa Rica and I have to say I was a little nervous, so I am impressed with Matt. Seni is so cute.

Alison said...

BEAUTIFUL! And look how big your little lady is!! So cute! I followed over from Nichelle's blog! HI!

Nichelle said...

i love naked seni!

Alison said...

What amazing pics!!!