Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homemade Raviolis

Every Christmas it is a tradition, in my family, to have yummy homemade raviolis. Ever since I can remember, all of us grandchildren would head over to grandma's and grandpa's house to assemble the ravs! I was very close with my grandparents and loved them so much! So, not only is it our family's Italian tradition, it also reminds me of them and how we celebrated Christmas.

This year Seneca and I brought in the spirit of Christmas with homemade spinach and cheese raviolois.As you can see...she was very helpful! :)

This year I purchased a pasta roller. She was totally into this!





Love this! Never to early to teach your kids how to clean!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

These sound amazing! I'm on my way. :)

Anne said...

those look amazing! merry christmas!

Alison said...

What a fun tradition...I wanna learn how to make raviolis. Love the pic of Sienna helping clean up!