Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend!

WE LOVE DISNEYLAND!

After work on Friday Matt and I hit D-Land! We have annual passes and try to go often, but unfortunately, we both had not been to D-Land together in a few months! We had a blast!


California Adventure


Disneyland!

Buzz Light Year! I can't seem to beat Matt! Ugh!

SATURDAY MORNING HIKE!
Saturday morning Matt and I went hiking up El Moro Canyon (North Laguna). We are trying to prepare ourselves for our upcoming Havasupai trip! It was a gorgeous day; as you can see! I know this is not the Rocky Mountains but the Southern California mountains near the beach are just as beautiful in its own special way. I absolutely love it! Enjoy!




Yikes, snakes!!



2 comments:

Karin said...

You guys are never bored! We are totally jealous of the frequent trips to the happiest place on Earth.
-Is this the same area we hiked and shared the kid's sippy cups with strangers?:)

Mesia said...

I know, the terrain all looks the same, at its the same mountain, this place is actually just South of the Newport Time Shares.