Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7-8 Wks Old!

It's been a little while since I've posted...so, here are some current pictures. Seneca and I went to Utah to visit Matt for two weeks and had a great time!
Matt is doing really well in school! He is very busy and gone most of the time; but the hard work is paying off. He has been offered one internship, but still interviewing for others to see which one would be a good fit for next summer.
We love and miss all of you and hope to be settled soon! Please continue to keep us as well as our sweet birth mother in your thoughts and prayers!
Here are some fun pictures documenting our fun trip to Utah! Enjoy!
Cousin Aurelie at the Grossi shower
Aunt Lili, Magalie and cousin Stephane (Grossi shower)
Papie and Uncle Ira (Grossi shower) Ira--who is Jewish was calling dad and Jew (tight with money)...it was pretty funny! You had to be there! Aunt Sonya, Uncle Jean Jacques, and cousin Magalie (Grossi Shower)
Granmama Kempton got Seni a Swenden soccer jersey she wore to the shower to stir up some action with the French/Italian Grossi's
Matt and Seni (Matt's Birthday Dinner)
Seni going for a walk with me! Cute outfit my sister Danielle gave SeniWhoa! I am falling here!
Ugh! I'm down!
Family shot!
Uncle Rob and Aunt Jenesse
Granmama and Papa
I am so cute!
Family ride up Alpine Loop Seni at the pumpkin patch
Tired Seni!
Papa and Seni

No comments: