Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, there is a bit of a story here concerning Seneca's Halloween costume. I had purchased a cute ladybug outfit about a month ago and quickly returned it after hearing that Granmama had also bought her a cute costume. Unfortunately, when we got to Utah, Seni had grown so much that she didn't get to fit into it! It was such an adorable pumpkin costume. I was bummed it didn't work out. I was going to return it here in California after returning from Utah, but when I got here I wasn't able to make it to the outlet stores. I'm located in a REALLY small town that is pretty remote and tough for me to just go anywhere. Anyway, my mom's hair stylist in town had a cute puppy costume and allowed us to borrow it. I am grateful to be able to have a cute costume so, thank you! Here is our cute little puppy...I know it's not very feminine; however, I'm grateful for the opportunity to get a costume in such a short period of time.

6 comments:

Alison said...

She is adorable! I love the family pic at the top too! I can't believe how much hair she has..What a doll!

Steph and Scott said...

Totally cute. I love all your pics!

Hunter Swift said...

Your baby is so cute! How have you been?

andrea said...

I think your little puppy is cute. I had such a great time tonight at dinner. I hope we get to go again soon.

Tarah said...

adorable little doggy costume --if you checked our blog you will see Vaughn halfway in his too tiny of a dog costume so at least you go the right size.

Debbie Hadley said...

I think her costume is adorable! How fun to celebrate her first Halloween!