Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Seneca and I are visiting Matt in Utah for the Thanksgiving holiday. We are having a great time! We are so grateful for so many things...the opportunity to be with Matt, the love and support from our families during this time of much change and the constant love and protection from our Heavenly Father! Please continue to keep us and Seni's birth mother in your thoughts and prayers! Enjoy our pictures!!
Seni with her cousin Elizabeth!
Seni with her cousin James
Seni with her Uncle Rob
Seni sleeping in daddy's lap!
Daddy and Seni
Elizabeth making rolls
My homemade apple tart I made for Thanksgiving
Seni and I going for a walk
Granmama curled Seni's hair
Seni and I visited with the Dibbles for an evening! It was a lot of fun!!
Seni sleeping in her big-girl crib!
Yeah! She grabbed her toy all by herself!!
Some cute pictures of Seni's room
Thanks Pega Joon for making her bedding!
Thanks mom for the cute cradle...I use it for blankets!
Seni loves her Native American quilt!

3 comments:

Karin said...

We have loved being a part of her first Thanksgiving! What a sweetie she is. James will especially miss cousin Seneca.

Julia Harps said...

she is so cute. wish we could see her and squish those cheeks.
Your apple tart things was gorgeous. teach me how you did it!

Megan said...

Love the pictures, I am so glad that we can stay connected a little bit. Hope things are still going well for you all.