Monday, January 26, 2009

Controversial?

Well, we decided to pierce Seni's ears last Monday...I know she is already adorable...but she looks VERY cute with earrings. My cousin did it with all of their girls and things worked out okay. If you do it before they are 4 months old (before they know they have ears...), is a good time to do it. By the time they figure out they have ears....there's nothing new with regards to having a stud in your ear. So, we'll see! On another note...Seni will be 5 months old tomorrow!! Yeah...she will start eating cereal, fruit and veggies! Yummy!!! Here are some fun pictures of her for the month.
I love her cute cross-eyes! Okay her leggings were too small so, I cut the feet off...she looks so hip!
She is distracted by the camera flash!
Don't take my hands away from me!
I'm drooling like a mad woman because I'm teething!
I love her smile!
Aunt Danielle gave me this cool toy; or should I say chew toy at the moment...
Distracted by the flash again!
who dat?

3 comments:

Tarah said...

congrats about the tribe approval, finally right? she's look cuter and more toddler like all the time. The hair really throws me off, she has more hair than most most 2 yr olds.

Mrs. Jones says said...

So cute! We pierced Malia's ears at 6 months with no issue. Not sure when it is that they would start pulling on them, probably before they turn 1 yr. old and you are good. Or, just depends on the kid I guess. Either way, welcome to the ear pierced club! She looks so cute!

Karin said...

Something about that top picture reminds me of Matt. Seriously- that was my first thought before reading your "crossed eyes" comment!