Wednesday, January 28, 2009

She's Eating Big-Girl Food...crazy!

Well, Seni is 5 months old and we have started her a 1 tsp of rice cereal to get the hang of eating from a spoon! She did so great! She seems to have picked up the idea...yeah! Ugh for me though....she is a messy eater...as children are...I'm just going to have to give up my OCD with cleanliness NOW! Here are some fun pics
I sit her in the bumbo and blow-dry her curly hair...she loves to look at herself!
Her hair is flat...but just wait...it will eventually stick straight up! She has a bunch of calics!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Nothing like kids to cure you of your OCD. She's growing up so fast! What a cutie.

Alicia said...

She is so adorable. Seriously. As for eating and the mess that goes with it, I wish I knew what to tell you. (I'm pretty OCD, myself) I put a bib on Jake and a large cloth tucked around him as well. Now that I've been feeding him in his high chair, it hasn't been as messy. How I hate the mess. :)

Laurel said...

I LOVE the influx of Seni pictures! And yes, you start to give on a few of those OCD moments from time to time. It's okay. :) And btw, I love her little pierced ears. She is adorable!

Tony said...

Cute pictures you guys! Hope you are doing well. We wish we could have seen you more over the holidays...maybe next time :)

love- Rach, Tony and girls

Karin said...

Awwwwwwwww, I am missing her!!! She is so adorable, I want to eat her up.

andrea said...

I can't believe how big Seneca is. How sad her hair has fallen. I hope to see you all soon.

Julia Harps said...

she is delicious.

Debbie Hadley said...

She is getting big fast! Love the earrings!