Monday, September 26, 2011

Seneca's First Day of School

Here in France you start school at 3. It's a bit young, at least for what I am used to in the States, but felt it was good to have her go. We decided to put her in the International School; which consists of two days English and two days French. I really wanted to send her to a French to school learn the language quicker, but for some reason, it just didn't work out.

She enjoys school, especially the English days and still is having a bit of a hard time with the French ones. We hope she gets used to it soon.



Airplane
Pictures of various people in our family

6 comments:

Karin said...

School?! You all look so nice! Love the picture of Uncle Jeff- looks like Superman:)
We are introducing Abigail to cereal today. All I can think about is how to pack food for her as we travel... it's becoming more and more of a reality... SO excited!

Laurel said...

I can't believe she's so big! She looks adorable for her first day, and I love that she is speaking French and English in school. For some reason that's just really cool to me. :-)

Briawna said...

portia would have loved to go to school at 3! Two days of preschool are just not enough, especially when kindergarten here is all day. She asks me daily if she's five yet and when kindergarten starts.

I can't believe grown up Seni looks! So adorable!

Alison said...

She is adorable!!! Can't believe how big she is growing!!!

Beverly Livingston said...

She looks beautiful. She is will be loving the french days just as much in no time!

Dana Kelvington said...

All ready! Much too soon to be separated, but fun to have her learning so many thinks so early. I'm sure you will be going through withdrawals! I know I would be.

She is a cutie pie!