Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lots to catch up on...

It has been a very long time since our last post....I will try and up date you all!

In October my sister invited us to Jason's (my nephew) first birthday party. Since she lives relatively close (in Germany), we thought it would be a great opportunity to go and visit.

We decided to drive and checkout the sites on the way to and from her village.

This is Basel

Danielle had a pirate birthday party for Jason! It was so cute! Everyone dressed up as pirates. My dad flew in town to surprise us all! So cool!

Seneca snuggling with her Aunt Danielle
On our way home we make a few stops. Our first was Rheinfalls, Switzerland.


Stein am Rhein

Zurich

Mountains of the Chartreuse just North of Grenoble

Seni snuggling with Daddy!
Seni being silly

Silly again.

1 comment:

Dana Kelvington said...

Mesia: It is so fun to see your family together in Germany of all places. You guys really know how to travel the world by living there! I love seeing you, Serge, and Danielle together. It reminds me of the good ole' days with Susan and Serge, me and Terry together doing things with you, Jason, Andre' and Danielle with my kids, Matt, Kelly, Andy, and Kim.

I hope all is well this Christmas season and your family is happy and healthy!

Does Danielle have a blog? Her little boy, Jason is a cutie!