Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This was Matt's first official big day! Happy Daddy Day, Matt! I also want to let everyone know how much we love all of our dads who are such amazing and wonderful examples of a father! We love you all! What I love about my Dad (Mesia) Unconditional love for all Never speaks ill of anyone Sensitive, emotional and has a big heart Is there to lift us up when we are down Great example of a strong work ethic not only outside of the home but also within the home Taught me we have a choice when we wake up in the morning...we can have a good day or not have a good day Able to speak openly with him..."be real" Example of excellent health...doing all we can to take care of our bodies (rock salt only!:) Taught me how to be anally clean, and organized :) My dad has taught me the value of education, work, and money! Thank you, dad! What I love about Matt's dad Sensitive Willing to go out of his way for his children Respect for women Not afraid to do what other's would consider "womanly" duties (washing dishes, etc.) Strong work ethic Service What I love about Ray (man) (My wonderful Step-Dad) Very enthusiastic Very upbeat Loves us kids Will also do anything for us Loves my mom Never says anything unkind I want to specifically say how much I love Matt and how wonderful he is as a husband and now, father! He is the best! Here is what I love about Matt: Sensitive Strong testimony and faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Strong work ethic Very loyal Smart Patient Loving, unconditional Not afraid to help out with anything Strong sense of service Loves Me! Loves Seneca! I love you!

4 comments:

Lilie said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! Happy Father's day, Matt!

Jim said...

Aww, we love Seni's Daddy and Papa, too;) I'm getting G'ma right now to see the video footage:)
We miss our kempton cousin!
~karin

Kelly Woolley said...

Love it, love it, love it that one of Seni's first animal sounds is a fish!!! And look at her crawl. We miss you guys!

Jamie said...

We have the same flash cards! Jackson can do the fish sound, but it is like a kiss. I love it. Dave is coveting the play pen area!