Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More Touring Around....

Here are some fun photos of from the top of City Hall located in downtown, Philadelphia.
I love this...she is looking at me!! sniff...sniff...
very cool shot of the city William Penn
Another shot of the city
These other shots are from our day trip to Amish Country. It was a really neat experience seeing how these people live.
SO cute...Seneca closing her eyes as the tree branches brush over her.
Dad and Seni swinging...
Here is an Amish individual doing some farming. They don't believe in the modern things of life like electricity, cars, computers, phones, etc. We learned the Mennonites have the same religious beliefs as the Amish but do drive cars, use computers, etc.
Pretty covered bridge
Andre...now here are some wheels!
This is how they do laundry!
Seneca taste testing apple butter...mmmm yummy!
Now, why would you name a city "intercourse"? weird...
Seneca eating an egg yolk...I think she likes it! :)

3 comments:

Karin said...

you guys get around! Interesting about Mennenites and the Amish. Yeah, egg yolk are really dry. I remember mixing in water to help it go down...

Julia Harps said...

she is the cutest thing ever! I love her dimples.
I wish I could see the amish town. maybe even live there for a bit. SOunds like fun for awhile.

The Waltz's said...

Senica is so cute...I love the egg yolk pic! Can't wait to go to Amish country together...if it EVER stops raining. It's supposed to be summer!!!