Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three FUN Filled days...In a Row!

We had three fun filled days in a row! 1. On Thursday, Papa came to visit us while he was in DC for work. So, he drove 2 1/2 hours just to come and see us for four hours! Very sweet!
Seni & Papa
Seni holding on to Papa's ears! While I was changing Seni's diaper, Matt had a brilliant idea to set Seni on top of the glass coffee table and take a picture from underneath! Poor girl....not a pleasant shot! 2. On Friday, we hit a local carnival! It was really fun! Yummy greasy food, fun games and cool rides! We didn't end up doing much but eating but the people watching was great! In this particular video...I had been scoping out this guy because he was totally dancing to disco chick music and singing all the lyrics...I loved it! So, I had to discretely get some footage....I know this is not much but is was the best sample I could get. Enjoy! While we were about to leave a huge thunder storm hit....we even had hail....weird! Anyway, by the time we got to the car we were totally wet! It was fun! Seni wet
Matt wet
Met wet! 3. On Saturday, we drove down to Maryland. We visited with a good friend of mine Carrie and her husband Dustin. They just moved to Annapolis! It was a great time! Afterward, we went to the DC/MD temple and each had a chance to go in separately while the other was watching Seni. Great quiet time! Then, we headed over to the Bryans for some fun family time!
Seni in front of the DC temple
I love this picture...she has such a great smile!
Aunt Debbie and Seneca! We love Debbie! She is such a natural with children!
The crew chowing on some Crab! Yummy!

3 comments:

teamZ said...

I like the coffee table pic, you'll have to hide it when she's older. Seni's smile at the temple is great.

Alicia said...

What a pretty baby!! Looks like you guys are having a great time out there... hey--add me as a friend. I need all I can get. (My blog's not private anymore.)

Karin said...

DC temple and bryans- what a nice day! Oh, and Papa was pretty humored by the glass table picture- was he there when you took it? he LOVED his visit! (and we still owe you a thank-you phone call, when I think of it before you guys are in bed!) We've used nearly all the products already!!!