Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seni and some of her friends!

I have designated myself as the weekly planner of activities for girl friends of mine and their kids. Each week we have a parky day, library day (the library has story/music time), and then a fun excursion like picking fruit at an orchard, going to a children's museum, the dairy, etc. The reason I decided to do this was to get us out of the house at least three times a week with other moms so I could socialize and Seni could play! It's been a great experience as I've met many great ladies!...and of course, children! Anyway, here are some fun pictures of Seneca's friends at the park.
Nicole (Nikki), Seneca and Bennett
Nicole (Nikki)
Bennett

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What cute kids! :)

Alicia said...

You are my hero! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I need you here! I love the update and I feel like Seni is SO grown up. I look forward to your guys coming back soon. I will call soon I am a total SLACKER. Sorry. I really miss you guys.

Fowler family said...

Seni's hair has gotten so long! She's adorable. What a great idea to take that on Mesia! Sounds like you guys are doing some fun stuff and all those kids are having a ball! I like your new header too. Did your husband take that in a mirror? Pretty cool.