Sunday, July 26, 2009

Solebury Orchard

Not too far from us is a very cool orchard--Solebury Orchard. So today, we decided to go picking as a family. A few of our good friends met us there...Enjoy!
Seneca picking berries
Family shot!
Seneca sitting on the berry flats
Eating yummy berries...
Mom picking berries
This was a funny moment. Matt was taking a picture of what we had picked and right at this moment Seneca wanted to be close to me...so she climbed up behind me and her head was in between my legs just above my thighs...she was only there for a split second....so, we couldn't capture how cute it was. (I have a weird look on my face...)
Picture of our fruit off our apartment patio.

2 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I love berry picking!! It's almost blackberry season here. They grow wild everywhere. Looks like you had a great time!

Karin said...

mmmmm... delicious!!! so many fun outtings!