Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Family Bonding Time

After mom and Ray left, my dad flew in to visit us as well! We have had such a wonderful time spending time with my parents! I am so glad they we able to visit! It was such a treat! Here are some pictures from my dad's visit.
Seneca and I looking a Sushi Menus. So cute! Seni and dad in front of the Museum of Art
I love how Seni is looking at my dad...downtown Philadelphia in the background.
All of us in front of the art museum.
Our family with the view of downtown in the background.
Seni and I
Yeah! They made it up the stairs...same stairs that Rocky ran up!
My dad decided to run up! Yeah!! He made it!
Rocky statue
In the museum they were featuring Matisse. My dad was very excited to see his artwork. My dad was born and raised in southern France; Brignol.

1 comment:

The Waltz's said...

I love the one with you and Senica both looking at menu's. Too cute.