Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our baby is 1

We can't believe it! Our baby turned 1 on August 26th! Oh, she is growing up so fast! We feel so blessed to have Seneca a part of our family. We love her so much! We are so grateful for our Heavenly Father who blessed us with such a wonderful gift!
August 26, 2008 August, 2009
Seneca is learning how to make all sorts of sounds. One of her favorites is a fish. So we decided to go with a Fish theme for her party. I made her a fish cake and...
Fish cupcakes
Here is a better shot of her cake.
She is crawling around like a mad-woman...she is FAST!
Mommy and Seni
Our cute little family Shots of some of our family members who joined in on our party (i'm sorry...i realized i didn't get everyone)
Cousin Gina and Taylor (Angie's son)
Maddie & Brandon (Angie's kids)
Cousin Angie & her husband Kenny and kids
Uncle Rob & Aunt Jenesse
Seni's cousin Adam
Aunt Kristin and Uncle Guy
Alofa (Gina's daughter)
Papa
Cousin Lauren
Seni and the Pinata
Seni with Sauaso (Gina's husband)

8 comments:

teamZ said...

I can't believe she is one. Wow!

Fowler family said...

Mesia, that is one amazing fish cake! Wow! You've got decorator skills for sure!

Happy Birthday Seneca!!!

Briawna said...

I think those are the best pigtails I've ever seen on a one year old! Happy Birthday, Seni! P.S. That's one awesome cake. You should teach us all how to do that. :-)

Kelly Woolley said...

Happy birthday sweet thing! We miss you guys!

Alicia said...

Man, that is one pretty girl! Happy birthday, Seni!

Robby said...

I'm so glad we get to see that little princess so often!! Oh...and you guys too. ;-)

Scott and Megan said...

I can't believe she's one either!! What the heck??? She was just born I swear! BUT OH MESIA She is soooooo cute! WOW what a cutie pie! Hope you are doing well. I have been layin' low lately which is shy I haven't responded to the "let's get dinner" email. My head is spinning..and not making any sense!:) xoxo

The Waltz's said...

WOW! 1, I can't believe it. Her fishy noises and faces are so cute! Great call with the fishy party! I'm really impressed with your fish cake too! Congratulations on Senica becoming such a big girl!