Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The day to day....

Well, we've been here for about 4 months now and still feel like we are getting acclimated. We're all trying to get help with our french so we can get better adjusted. Other than that, we've made some wonderful friends here. The weather is also great! It's starting to cool down...which I love!

I went to a expatriate function the other night and came home to Seneca's bedroom door open. I went inside and did not see her...So, I asked Matt if he had seen her and he said she was in bed. I told him she wasn't. We were a little worried as we didn't know where she went until we looked in our room. (Initially, we thought she was hiding from us.) This is what we found:

So loves our bed and insists it's better than hers. She was out! So cute!

Last weekend we headed to Nice for stake conference. What a beautiful city! We need to go back and spend more time.
Seneca watching a movie on dad's i-pod...love the head phones.
Pretty cathedral in Rians.

5 comments:

Karin said...

Love the beach shot! Funny bed-hopping, too. We'll be heading to our stake center in 2 weeks for Stake Conference. Somehow I don't think we'll be bringing our camera for any scenic shots...

Suz said...

Sounds like sceneca is keeping you on your toes!! She's such a little cutie. I am glad that you guys are getting settled in- all your pictures make it look so beautiful!

Beverly Livingston said...

Love the pic of Seni sleeping. I gotta admit, our bed is always more comfortable then the kids. Tell Matt hi for us.

Julia Harps said...

the picture of her in your bed is awesome! she is such a doll!

The Birth Control Pill said...

I hope that's not a nuddie beach you're at.