Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moustiers Sainte Marie et Gorges du Verdon

This past weekend we explored a beautiful hilltop village, Moustiers Sainte Marie; which happens to be near Les Gorges du Verdon. Unfortunately, the pictures do not show a bit of the actual beauty...but hopefully it will give you a little glimpse of what we saw.

Moustiers









We took a ride around the rim of les gorges du verdon.











These are random pics from the week...
Seneca came into the kitchen and started to get into the cabinets. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "mommy I drum".  I said okay...let me help you. We got the pots out and two sticks and she had the largest smile I have ever seen! This is her true smile! She was in Heaven!
Beautiful sunrise from our deck.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

teamZ said...

I love seeing your adventures in France. It helps me feel like I am broading my horizons...Tonight in our dinner conversation, Matt came up. It was fun telling the kids what a great friend he is.

Kelly Woolley said...

gorgeous!

Anne said...

it is amazingly beautiful there!

Beverly Livingston said...

Gorgeous! Seni gets more beautiful every time you post pics! Did you decide to keep your hair short?

Karin said...

Beautiful!
Funny how all kids somehow know to drum on pots. Glad you got down and enjoyed that with her- such fun times with your little girl!

Dana Kelvington said...

Mesia: I look forward to viewing your blog week after week. I feel like I am the best vacation I have ever had! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures and your time together as a family.

Seneca it just so cute with those big beautiful eyes and cute, squeezable cheeks.

You are a lucky family!

Nichelle said...

she's so stinking cute! i used to pull out the pots and pans and drum them too when I was her age! I think it's a sign she will love music.